Our membership department helps members with any issues surrounding their status, including issuing status cards.

The department is responsible for communicating with Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) and for maintaining a list of qualified members of our community.

If you have a question about your membership, please contact the band office.